Friday, September 26, 2008

Library Time, again. . .

Our wonderful disguises, Vanessa is a fairy, Leila is a rock star, Lorien is a Lady, and Darius is Mysterio Jay (I think!). We look so good undercover! Darius is trying to help Leila keep her wig on.


We're trying to get Leila to keep her wig on!

Perfect fit!

For free craft time Darius decided to observe the Hermies.

9-26-08

Circle Time, 9:30am: Sing opening songs (we need to start saying the Pledge of Allegiance). We checked out our disguises, went over D words and meanings. Found out what day it is, Library Day!

9:45am: Color in Journal, Free Art time: Lorien and Darius played with play dough, and Darius observed the Hermies.
10:15am: Wash Hands for snack time. We read A House for Hermit Crab by Eric Carle while the kids ate.
10:40am: Library time. I was looking for E books and found a dragon book I loved! I wish I had found it last week. The art was awesome! So here it is: The Dragon Snatcher by M.P Robertson. I read it to them after their time with the librarian. I think they liked it. And we discovered that Darius can spell Pokemon all by himself. It was an amazing day!

No comments: