Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last Day of School




Hey, Farah, I wanted to get this posted. I don't know when you were going to do it, but you can do one too! You've got pics for this day that I don't have. So anyhoo, here it goes:

We met at the Library because Cyrus had a talent show Farah wanted to see. The library was awesome and we all plan on signing up for the summer book reading program. We invited Jair to come to our end of the school year party. When we got their, we set up while the kids played outside. When Farah was ready she had the kids make Granola bars! They were sooooooo yummy. There was no corn syrup in it. It was all healthy, except for the marshmallows and the m&m's. Then while we waited to that to be set up we got going on our craft. I had the kids paint a border for a picture of themselves and then glue the picture on the page. Then I had them pick shells out to go around the pictures. They turned out great. I hope we can all find frames for the pics and hang them on our walls at home. The picture below is Lorien's last day of school picture. Darius has one too, but Farah will have to post that one.

No comments: