Friday, October 21, 2011

C Week take two









Thursday the girls got together at my(Anne's) house. I put together a ton of stuff for them to do. We sat in a circle to sing our morning songs and talk about the letter of the week and words that start with C. Then we went to the counter to cook! Really it was baking, but since it was C week, I called it cooking. The girls helped me measure and watched and listened as I beat the eggs. They were each given the opportunity to pour the batter in the muffin pans. They were very careful about not letting the batter get all over the tin. Then while the muffins baked the girls colored circles based on the number to make a caterpillar, and then painted egg cartons to look like a caterpillar. After that was all over they ate their muffins and went to Vanessa's room to play. Of course they got the makeup out and I don't know who decided to use it to "paint" toe nails!

No comments: