Friday, December 12, 2008

December 12th











Circle time: Pledge of Allegiance, Good Morning Song, Calendar, went over N words of the the day. Talked briefly about the History of Christmas (I'm sure Farah will go into greater detail next week. . .)

Craft Time: We laced stockings, bells, snowflakes and tree shapes. Lorien and Darius decorated them by painting and cutting and gluing fabric and adding bells. Lorien worked really hard on her craft, while Darius finished his fast and went inside to put the United states puzzle together again. He really likes that puzzle!

Snack Time: Wash hands, eat, free play time.

Library Time: Vanessa and Leila (I always forget how to spell her name!) stayed home with Farah, while I took Lorien and Darius to the Library. They read Christmas books, and sang Christmas songs. After story time Darius went to look for his Pokemon book and it was there! Yeah! Lorien looked at her princess primer book. Gotta keep up on royal etiquette!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Farah,

It's Trina Grant, your long lost friend... I'll be in CA during February with our new baby, let's catch up soon! I think you have my gmail email...????

Best,
Trina